The Central Library and Reading Room
The college has a fully automated central library, the major learning resource of the institution, with the following facilities:
- A spacious common reading room with 70 chairs and 19 round tables Separate Reading Space for staff members
- Network Resource Centre (NRC) with 14 Computers
- Stack Room – Entry is allowed to students on request
- Cabin for the Librarian
- A room, next to the Cabin of the Librarian, for routine check up and repair of damaged books.
- Photocopier (that can also be used as a computer printer) is kept very close to the computers in the NRC.
- Journals/Magazines are arranged on a Display Board. The back volumes are arranged on the space provided behind the Display Board
- A cubicle/space for book distribution at the entrance of the Library
- The Library is automated with KOHA Software
- The books are housed in well maintained stacks.
- Internet facility is provided to all students and faculty in the library, free of cost.