Network Resource Center
- The Network Resource Centre (NRC) of the College has 15 networked computers with internet facility which is regularly used by the students for academic and extracurricular purposes.
- The NRC is of great help to the students, especially those who do not have access to computers and internet at home.
- Students can also use the scanner, printer etc. in the preparation of materials needed for projects, classes, labwork, seminars, etc.
- The NRC was begun in the year 2000 with three computers. Over the years more computers were added as the number of students increased.
- The NRC is a major knowledge hub which is also a leveller of opportunities which make information, knowledge etc. available to all democratically and this is a tool of social and educational empowerment.